Luxury Lotus Spa Weekly Newsletter

You mean a lot to me. I want you & I to be on the same page.

Listen, I have to be honest with you... I really like and respect you and your time, I expect the same thing from you in return. I promise to show up 100% for you.

I will be there as a friend for you, however the only thing I'm asking of you is that you do the same for me.

Please show up on time for your appointment (No Exceptions).

I love my business and I love my profession as a passionate and licensed esthetician.

If you need to reschedule or cancel your appointment...

please remember to do so in writing via text/email - at least 24-48 hours prior to your schedule appointment to avoid a $50-$150 fee.

I understand that life happens... That's why I  will allow you one free pass.

 


I hate to be so blunt... However, I don't want any clients who don't respect me and/or my time.

I only want they types of clients that really light my skin care soul on fire-the types that I get really excited about seeing on my books.

I refuse to have the types of clients that I dread seeing in my practice.

what type of client would you say you are?

If you are the latter, I will tell you now...we are not a good fit... 

If you are the first type - the type that's not  going to purposely try to give me a headache, cause unnecessary stress and drive me bananas. I welcome you in my practice. ♥

I love and respect you because you and your time. I'm simply asking the same from you in return. 

Remember to Embrace your Beauty and Be authentically you!
Until Next week

Love Esther_TheEsthetician ♥

Text or Call for Appointment: 813-701-4541
BOOK NOW

Comments

Popular Posts